Tune Up Your Amazon Set Up
Everything children's authors need to know about setting up their books on Amazon effectively
If your book has fallen into Amazon's abyss
(or you have just published your first book)
and you want to master the Amazon set up, BOOST visibility & sales
You may not be sure where to start, but you do know you want to
save time, energy and avoid missteps...
Then you NEED a TUNE UP!
- recorded videos that you have access to anytime
- explanation of how to analyze your current metadata
- suggestions for tools to use moving forward to streamline this process
- book description formula
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- you've recently published a children's book
- you have no idea what 'metadata' means
- you've never redone your keywords or categories
- you have access to your book details and an account on KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing)
TIME IT TAKES:
- work at your own speed
- less than an afternoon to watch the videos
- 1-3 hours to research and redo your metadata, depending on how many books you have published
- ongoing tweaking as you learn how the changes you've made effect your sales
- a book page that converts to sales!
Children's author and publishing coach, Laurie Wright is a silly but smart, busy mom of three who laughs at her own jokes just a bit too much. 🤷
The minivan is her sanctuary, and the only place she can sing out loud without being shushed.
She’s known for her short term memory and extreme love of chips and dip. Usually on her best behavior, watch out when her filter wears off!
Never without her laptop and a notebook. Trust her with your kids and your books, but not your coffee!