Picture Book Publishing Process
How to Self-Publish Children's Books
Self-publishing is not just for weirdos, wannabes and super niche writers anymore. It’s a BILLION dollar industry, and you can be a part of it!
Work together with me as your guide, and step by step we'll get from start to finish, where START is 'I have this idea....' and FINISH is a published book in your hands!
Your book, published. Finally.
After this course you'll:
- have a well-written, edited children's book that appeals to a market you have researched
- understand the steps to take from plan to published, including
- market research
- sellable stories
- good pricing
- ebook creation
- how to find an illustrator
- have a clear message for all social media outreach
- understand copywriting, how it differs from the book itself and where to use it
- know what to do when/if things go wrong!
I can't wait to work with you, guide you through the self-publishing process and celebrate with you when we're done!
Children's author and publishing coach, Laurie Wright is a silly but smart, busy mom of three who laughs at her own jokes just a bit too much. 🤷
The minivan is her sanctuary, and the only place she can sing out loud without being shushed.
She’s known for her short term memory and extreme love of chips and dip. Usually on her best behavior, watch out when her filter wears off!
Never without her laptop and a notebook. Trust her with your kids and your books, but not your coffee!